Fully Managed Service
There is no charge to find out how much you could let your property for as we offer a free rental valuation and assessment.
Our fully managed service will enable you to maximise your profits and ensure a trouble-free, long-term investment.
Once you have decided to let your property through us there is an initial charge of £150 to cover the administration (which will include the tenant find) followed by an agreed percentage of the monthly rent.
We will take care of everything from finding the right tenant, rent collection and organising maintenance, plus, if something goes wrong the tenant rings us and not you!
Our service includes:
- Pro-active online marketing
- Organising and carrying out accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Obtaining references and background checks (including Right to Rent) to assess an applicant’s suitability
- Preparation of an inventory of a property’s contents and their condition
- Drawing up a Tenancy Agreement on your behalf
- Collecting and securing the tenancy deposit with the Deposit Protection Scheme
- Notifying the Local Authority and Utility Companies
- Collection of ongoing rental payments and forwarding them by bank transfer to your chosen account
- Inspecting the property at regular intervals to ensure that the tenant(s) are fulfilling their obligations under the terms of the tenancy agreement as well as checking for maintenance issues
- Organising of property maintenance
- Action against the tenant in the event of rental arrears or any other breach of condition within the tenancy agreement
- Carrying out a full property inspection and inventory check at the end of each tenancy
- Protecting your property and tenants by the servicing and installation of smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors and fire equipment, gas safety checks, legionella water testing where applicable and any other safety measures relating to your investment
There is no charge to register with us to receive updates of the latest properties available.
However, once we have identified a property for you there will be a charge of £75 per person (over the age of 18) in order for us to comply with identification checks, referencing and administration of the tenancy.